Monday, January 2, 2012

Rh Negative Blood - This Lifetime or Many?

I sit here now in a body with Rh negative blood coursing through my veins.  I believe in  reincarnation and I also believe that I chose to be here in this body born into the family and circumstances that I was. 

I was very close to my Rh negative mother.  She was always searching...searching for answers to questions perhaps even unknown to her.  I remember her commenting on a phrase within the Nicene Creed "We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen..."  It was the "unseen" that intrigued her.  She believed that the mind had tremendous power yet untapped by ordinary man.  I was fortunate enough to inherite some of her library on this subject.  And she believed that humans on planet Earth were not the only intelligent life in the cosmos.  It was with my mother that I had my UFO sighting when I was a teenager.  I am a searcher because of my mother.

But did I choose to be born of Rh negative blood in prior lifetimes?  Does it matter?  Is it only significant here and now in this lifetime for some reason? 

No comments:

Post a Comment