Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chemtrails and Rh Negative Blood



The other morning I was out filling my bird feeders and noticed a chemtrail “X” over my house. There was a truncated curved chemtrail coming off the center of it. It was eerie looking up in that beautiful blue cloudless sky and seeing this thing hanging directly over my house. A picture follows.

Then, just a few days later, I saw something that looked more like an asterisk over the house and this time there was a black beam going through it. As I stood there looking up it seemed to me that I could almost see two dark eyes in a face behind the chemtrails. I took pictures of this as well, and when I downloaded them onto the computer, I definitely saw a face in some of them (see the middle picture below). I couldn’t help but think that this was God’s face in a gas mask looking down saying “don’t breath this stuff”.

Is it possible that Rh negative blood types are being targeted? Are you Rh negative and have you noticed chemtrails over your head quite often? I’m just wondering if others have experienced something similar. Please feel free to comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment