Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Searching...Finding



We know we are different. We know science claims it has no answers. And so, those of us with Rh Negative Blood search.

We each came to the realization of our uniqueness in various ways. I knew I was somehow different when I was just a small child and had an out of body experience…and I told no one. And later when I experienced episodes of sleep paralysis as a teenager…I told no one. And when I saw the UFO in the night sky zooming in my direction, I told no one except for my mother who was with me and witnessed the same thing. Yet we told no one, not even the members of our family.

It wasn’t until I gave birth to my daughter decades ago that I realized that I had Rh-Negative Blood. At that time I didn’t realize how rare it was. Over the years I had been drawn to all things metaphysical. I was searching, searching for some unnamed something. And then one day the words “in our image” jumped off the page as I was reading Genesis 1:26. And then the real search began. I was a woman possessed. It was like putting a puzzle together without all the pieces. Out of body experience…sleep paralysis…UFO….Rh Negative Blood….in our image.

I knew that what I was finding and what I was thinking needed to be written down and shared. This time I wanted to tell everyone! I wanted it to be easy to read, entertaining in fact, and yet contain the information I had found and the conclusions that I had reached. And so I wrote my first novel “In Our Image” and its sequel “Abode of the Clouds”, all the while continuing to search.

I can report that I have found. I have found many, many of you who are like me. Those of us with Rh Negative Blood seem to be drawn together in our search. My path crosses with Rh Negative individuals quite frequently. It should no longer surprise me, and yet it does. For example, a woman was interested in the metaphysical attributes of gemstones and crystals and that interest brought us together. She then bought my books and I received the following email from her:

“Just wanted to let you know that I sat down and read “In Our Image” it was really a good book. I finished it that night. I have found the subject of UFO’s interesting since I was a little kid. I have seen several in my life time. I have had two out of body experiences and I am RH-. Like the ladies say in book two (I am reading it now) “Weird”.”

Well, it was “weird” because I was unaware that she had an interest in UFO’s, or had out of body experiences, or was Rh Negative. But the Universe brought us together, just as it is bringing many of us together to share our thoughts and knowledge as we search.

No comments:

Post a Comment